[instiz] Knetz react - Wow Kwon Eunbi's body "unnie you have everything"

• AVvXsEhQEUdrkNJFXP-ud_DxjZWkAQGQWLNtBtYW1GTxSwoRgTZkdR4SZ-kjEbcA2mmQvyj3ma4iQn2HOlfda39MB9cnfcAfYvXUqyVw1GLwLtyeLZJL05a7dRBcWFShS9RYSsHIIv_q4Mpc-NhSqAHXAZbS_DoPScjLjOqPzCHJQ5Ry-Pb6hpHQlJoc0vGPzHo=s16000

original post: here

1. Her outfit is just your normal idol outfit... people who are criticizing her are too much

2. She's so pretty and I'm so jealous of herㅜㅜ there are so many idols wearing similar outfits but reactions are like this because her body is so hot. Her clothes are that excessive

3. The clothes are pretty common and I've seen a lot of celebs wearing similar outfits but people are nitpicking just because she has a nice nbody

4. Wow freaking pretty, seriously

5. How are her clothes "too much"? That's how I dress every day

6. I'm jealousㅜㅜ

7. Unnie, you have everything

8. Other idols dress up just the same so why is she the only one getting hate?ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ you guys call other people "pretty" but are mentioning all sorts of things when it comes to her such as her pre-surgery face or whatnot

9. The inferiority complex (of some commenters) is daebakㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. So hot so hot, too pretty

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!