[marriage & in-laws] PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND PARK BOM, YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AWFUL

• [marriage & in-laws] PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND PARK BOM, YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AWFUL

AVvXsEjHzax-5Q61akbozgrWMXa1p_gdWSJ9zDnvUmaP-dOmrnGs7wxPyKvd3v-UjGmgmPDaDrfaKwpzyLLvDwrxlVtltFQH9x2eP5KRw3tRHR3dvaPXP1of5Fzy3Ac69l1SDdmpL3og8zykUzeVgCU2C4MudNcXCfHB0Lsp4EifhJrcl0Tl4CFm7BmmAWYdKjA=s16000

post response:

[+50][-22]
    original post: here

1. [+38, -2]
    If she was someone who listened to others around her when they told her to stop, she'd never go to this extent..

2. [+31, 0]
    Even if you were to give her help, she's an adult and if she's really resolute in doing something, she won't listen to others even if they were her family. Stop hating on her surroundings. If this never happened to you, you wouldn't know

3. [+31, -5]
    That's rightㅜㅜㅜ She looks unstable and her condition doesn't look good. Her surroundings need to help her so she can receive help

4. [+28, 0]
    Wow.... seriously, when she shot Anystar with Lee Hyori, I found her pretty enough already, and after she debuted in 2NE1, she just started looking so weird that I was a bit shocked... but this is... I get that no matter how pretty you are, if you're not satisfied with yourself, you'll never be happy but...

5. [+17, 0]
    Hul, that's Park Bom in that pic???

6. [+13, -1]
    You're the most awful here

[marriage & in-laws] PEOPLE WHO ARE AROUND PARK BOM, YOU GUYS ARE HONESTLY AWFUL
    We translate Pann articles about Korean news, music, drama and lifestyle
    www.pannchoa.com

• This might be a blackpilled take but Yang Hyun Suk is a sick bastard and carries some of the blame for this…

She was clearly going through body dysmorphia and he must have made it so much worse. He would constantly talk about how “ugly” 2ne1 were, compared them to SNSD to bring down their looks and then boasted about debuting a 2ne1 with SNSD level visuals. He always put these girls down, it was so awful.

Dara also talked about how much pressure they were under to do exceedingly well and they’d face consequences even if they didn’t chart in the top 10.

2ne1 we’re mistreated so badly by YG. Honestly I’ll never forgive that company for their management of 2ne1.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!