[Appreciation] Hybe got a mini Lisa in RUNext???

• It's the one in the center starting the song.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

She remsembles Lisa so much it's scary, especially her stage presence. The fact that her role model is Lisa too :eyes:.
    Mind you she's a 08-liner like NJ's Hyein :skull:. Kids these days are scary. (as a compliment)

She's been killing it since the first ep for me but underated as hell. Luckily, the judges seem to regconize her talents so she's been getting consistent high scores from them as she deserves.

Her age is the only thing holding her back from debuting with this RUNext group but I can see her debuting later in Hybe's Japan GG.

• She's not in my top 6 too but we can't deny her potential and skills.

I'm not watching this show, none of the trainees caught my attention yet but I saw the performances and some videos and it's pretty evident who's going to debut.

• Maybe they can add her to BlackPink if Lisa does not re up.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!