Why are some peope acting like NewJeans will go the Twice route when thier concept is one of the easiest to mature

• (btw before I ruffle some feathers when i mean the 'Twice route' I mean the GP losing interest in Twice with their concept change not Twice becoming any less successful. They are still to this day one of the most successful girl groups to come out of kpop)

"NewJeans should be careful of the GP switching up on them once they change their concept" Buddy what's there to change ;( Cool With You's elegant concept is something I could totally imagine NewJeans doing as adults and their sound is something associated with all ages so what's the problem. I love bubblegum Twice with all my heart and every day I thank Nayeon for bringing it back but it was pretty clearly an age-restricted concept at least from a group standpoint. NewJeans don't really have that problem, their concept is basically artsy high-teen, which isn't as restricting as cutesy bubblegum. And because of their music, the tonal whiplash the GP felt from Twice going from Yes or Yes to Fancy is less likely to happen with NewJeans as their music is pretty age neutral. I honestly think some of you are just looking for an excuse to pray for NewJeans' downfall.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!