[TW] Coco Lee has passed away due to suicide

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

• Tw tag

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Pinky_Peachy

Changed the title of the thread from “Coco Lee has passed away due to suicide” to “[TW] Coco Lee has passed away due to suicide”.
  • Noooo RIP!! Her voice is so beautiful and she was one of the first Chinese American singers that tried to break out on the global level since the 90’s. I have one of her early CPOP albums on my shelf still. I hope she is at peace. Condolences to her family, friends, and fellow fans. Asia really needs to do more re mental well being and suicide prevention.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!