Fans call out Melon for editing ZB1 so Zhang Hao (center, rank #1) isn't in the center

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• the picture even looks strange

idk what they were thinking

does melon normally edit pictures?

no idea but they put the foreign line on the outskirts of every photo they edited, when Hao is their center and was at the center of the photos too

mKl7Ghm.png

• Idk why WakeOne let this happen cause I'm sure Zhang Hao fans is responsible for most of the sales their achieving right now. If they're smart they better not piss his very dedicated fans cause it's gonna be a messy 2.5 years. What's so hard for putting Zhang Hao first in everything the guy shows that his fans will buy his shit and that's all what matters.

• Idk why WakeOne let this happen cause I'm sure Zhang Hao fans is responsible for most of the sales their achieving right now. If they're smart they better not piss his very dedicated fans cause it's gonna be a messy 2.5 years. What's so hard for putting Zhang Hao first in everything the guy shows that his fans will buy his shit and that's all what matters.

do they even have a say in this? i thought this is just something that melon people did on their own

mKl7Ghm.png

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!