Kpop companies built fandoms around concepts and lores where Stan’s spend hours on end theorizing and recent NJ/MHJ trashing is a result of that

• I don’t think you can separate the two. If you have one the other will follow because people who like one will want to invest and do more and hence end up doing 2 as well.

• much as I love both albums, more than once have I thought

"Did The Most Beautiful Moment in Life pt 1 and 2 cause irreparable damage to kpop communities?"

Well its so entrenched in our fandom and even the boys despite asking us to move on from it always end up throwing back to it. In the RM and Suga Suchwita they even mentioned 2025 as being HYYH 10th anniversary and how they may plan something special for it. As someone who never cared for Bangtan Universe and only the music, I hope whatever music they put out for the anniversary is as good as HYYH.

• Tbh I fucking can’t stand lore. I cannot think of something I care about less than lore. Red Force? Eclipse? Superpowers? I don’t know and I don’t care 😭

These and theories and lores are the one thing I couldn’t care less about in KPOP. I would rather theorise about some real scientific or philosophical concept.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!