[knetizen] Baekhyun's voice in "Hello" (Dr. Romantic 3 OST)

• HELLO (Dr. Romantic 3 OST): Spotify - Apple Music - Deezer - Melon - Genie - Flo Music - Naver Vibe -

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Melon: Baekhyun - ‘Hello’ (Dr. Romantic OST)

- The lyrics are how I feel these days. Baekhyun-ssi has that deep resonant voice and he sounds very emotional that makes me feel a little calmed down, warmer and relaxed. I wonder what is this feeling of calming down a little…

- Woah… the OST was played while I was watching drama yesterday. It sounds so good.

- Baekhyun’s OST is trust to listen and I have the song on repeat.

- He’s the trust-to-listen likable singer with male lead material (voice).

- The explosion in his emotional voice makes the drama more soulful.

- I heard this insane combination of Byun Baekhyun and Dr. Romantic was back again, so I came and gave it a listen. This combination is no joke.

- This song was played while I was watching Kim Sabu and it sounds good. Baekhyun-nim sings so well.

- I got goosebumps (at the song) while I was watching the drama. As expected of Baekhyun.

- Baekhyun's unique emotion is overflowing and it's fun to listen to it in a vocal way, so I want to give him 100 points.

- Baekhyun’s voice has really become deeper. I’m listening to the song and I feel sad and my heart flutters at the same time.

source

img.gif

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!