adya x ice spice "per", a nugu's tactic

• Lol nope it's actually a fan edit, but their fans are on the move to spam it everywhere

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of the example:

• desdesdes

Changed the title of the thread from “adya x ice spice "per", a nugu tactics” to “adya x ice spice "per", a nugu's tactic”.
  • Adya fandom moving like Loona fandom. I wish I was creative too to promote my faves.

External Content www.youtube.com

• Adya fandom moving like Loona fandom. I wish I was creative too to promote my faves.

Another group follow along and make something like this ^^

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!