What are your thoughts?

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

protector of the gharqad tree

tumblr_lkl136Bxsg1qbvbvxo1_500.gif

• I think seat expansions might become a regular thing in the future anyways (considering how much of an epidemic morbid obesity is becoming globally) but uhh also it’s not discrimination? Those seats are made to fit normal sized bodies, which she does not have. They didn’t make those seats that size with the intentions of singling out big people. They made those seats that size because the vast majority of passengers can fit into those seats.

Might get canceled for this but oh well

• all i gots to say is prayers for them, no shade, but you gots to get on a different plane, just cause you obese, not over weight, obese 600 pounds, that don't mean we gots to accommodate you, sorry to you that you fat, it's sad for you, it's sad, and you got to figure that out, but the world is not gonna work around you, you ain't disabled, she can walk, she can, she got to take a boat, prayers, that plane look crammed, but that ain't the plane fault, look online, see pictures, who wants to be in that crammed plane, but they can't fix all that for her, cause you over weight, sorry to dem.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• No

I dont want to pay more for my flights

They can add some ranges to sit sizes and make the ticket price dependent on passenger weight

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• a. It's impossible without making the plane bigger

B. They already accommodate by making a person buy 2 seats to fit...

C. It's already high risk to fly at an obese weight I personally know it's not discrimination...I don't think it's safe

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!