X Japan to release a new song ‘Angel’ - it’s out

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Mark your calendars - July 28th!!!

Favorite X Japan song?

For those who never heard of one of Jrock’s most famous rock band, I recommend two of their albums:

1991 - Jealousy album:

External Content youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

1989 - Blue Blood Remastered album:

External Content youtube.com

Edited 3 times, last by Yinye ().

• Yinye

Changed the title of the thread from “X Japan to release a new song ‘Angel’ on July 28 - it’s been 8 years since their last release!!” to “X Japan to release a new song ‘Angel’ - it’s out”.
  • External Content youtu.be

Ah I can’t listen to it now but will do as soon as I get home.

Re it’s Toshi singing—-a bit nostalgic ballad sound - hmmm it’s nice

Edited once, last by Yinye ().

• I like it! Their songs get better on repeat listens.

Forever Love is one of my favorites:

External Content www.youtube.com

Yoshiki playing the piano instrumentals of Forever Love and Endless Rain for Max (Chairman of Avex)

External Content youtu.be

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!