LSF Chaewon looks more SEA than Lisa?

• I was perplexed by some people who commented that Lisa can look European. To me she just seems like a SEA woman, which has a diverse variation of looks. But there are other times some people say Chaewon looks SEA, which I kind of agree with because I saw a Thai model who gave me Chaewon vibes. We all know the industry is heavily biased towards Eurocentric concepts of beauty. IF Lisa looked more like Chaewon, would she have been as successful as a model? On the other hand, when Chaewon was modeling I saw a lot of criticism for her looks by her own people.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Kim_Chaewon_LE_SSERAFIM_220923.jpg

269111-image-4-png

• sometimes I wonder about you teshubs, cause you be thinking on a whole nother level then us normal folk, ain't nobody thinking about chaewon being south east asian except you, that is very funny to me. i ain't think lisa look european either, she looks thai, chaewon maybe if you squint looks south east asian, maybe, and my girl lisa already successful as a model, she got gigs, she on magazines, i ain't know what you talking bouts.

✰ ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 🌷🌷🌷♡ ♡ ♡🌷🌷🌷 ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* ✰

c84b43c6d23bf4bc277ebcd8e1c37de5.jpgStory pin image

• lisa doesn't look european at all. She is thai and looks very much like a thai beauty. Also sea people have diverse looks.

I thought she was european. When i was younger i had a friend that looked like her. I honestly thought she was (white) european

Eta: it's 3am here, it's late now but tomorrow I'll ask some people what do they think where she's from and I'll write it here

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!