Douyin Table Dance

• This is so cute and looks like so much fun!

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• oh shit I can see this becoming a trend!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oh shit I can see this becoming a trend!

I guess it has already in China. It was started by a group of friends who met to eat and then do their CPOP/KPOP around the table they're eating on.

Wish I had friends like this when I was younger! lol

External Content m.youtube.com

External Content m.youtube.com

Why do I watch survival shows? This!

• I shouldn't watch it more,

they move their hips way too well

External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!