Im Chang Jung claims to be a victim of stock manipulation

• Im Chang Jung claims to be a victim of stock manipulation

0004837229_001_20230426090301019.jpg

Article: Im Chang Jung claims to be a victim of stock manipulation "I also lost 3 billion won"

Source: Han via Naver

[+566, -4] He's cosplaying as the victim now that investigations have begun ㅋㅋ Should've married someone better than a wife who makes you an accomplice like this. The pictures are already out.

[+269, -4] So you were aware that proxy investments were illegal but still went ahead with it?? Using your wife's name instead of your own? That's pretty undeniable. Where's your clarification on that?

[+188, -2] ㅋㅋ He's making himself the victim as if a robber is claiming to be a victim after cutting himself on his own weapon

[+160, -3] He's only playing victim because he lost. I doubt he'd be saying a word if he gained from all of this.

[+84, -0] He's been whining all over TV about business failures and selling copyrights to his songs to make ends meet, but he had 3 billion won to blow this whole time;;;

[+76, -0] And that's what we call an accomplice. It's over for you, hyung. Farewell~

[+44, -1] Just because you suffered losses doesn't make you a victim. You chose to invest in stock manipulation when you could've just parked it somewhere safe. Did you ever think that if you had come away from all of this with a profit, that others would've had to suffer for it too?

[+40, -0] Just stick to singing, man~~ producing idols, starting businesses and getting scammed... your greed has led you to this in the end~

[+25, -0] Greed has ruined him... I liked him better when he was a singer who happened to star in movies once in a while.. he got a taste of that money once and lost his mind over it.

[+19, -0] I wonder what this headline would be saying if he had profited from this scam instead

http://netizenbuzz.bl0gspot.com/2023/04/im-chang-jung-claims-to-be-victim-of.html

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!