[BTS] A late realization

• I just started watching Road to D-Day and So Far Away came on at the beginning of it, and that's when it hit me: Yoongi is the reason I became an ARMY. Of course their performances caught my attention at first but it's his lyrics in N.O, Tomorrow and So Far Away (& others) that pulled me in and made me devote my time to learning about them back then. Can't believe it's been over 5 year :holding-back-tears:

External Content open.spotify.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

And this documentary and album, his lyrics reminded me again of how much comfort I received thanks to him (and the rest of BTS obviously). Although these 5 years were the hardest in my life, I can honestly say that they made it the best years as well :borahae:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!