Chen's voice is GLORIOUS

• I was just thinking about this after watching a Blooming Day cover. I realized that I was anticipating the high note, but it was skipped. But I can understand it. It would be hard to be compared to this

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Chen owns that note. The way he delivers it is beautiful. His talent is crazy.

Listen to the man sing live

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Is there anyone like Chen?

The control he has, the emotions he conveys, the beauty of his tone. And the man's vocal color makes his voice instantly recognizable

And he can sing anything.

His voice is a treasure and Chen is beloved.

• Only other idol i know that can sing like him is from his era too. Woohyun of infinite. Chen and woohyun are the GOAT 🐐

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!