[qoo] SHINee Taemin posts a cover of Jonghyun's End of A Day

• External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah❤️

theqoo

-I love thisㅠㅠ Thank you, Taemin-ahㅠㅠㅠ

-I feel like cryingㅠㅠ

-I'm tearing up... I love you

-I have never imagined hearing Taemin's voice singing End of A Dayㅠㅠ I can't stop crying now... Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ah. I love you.

-I love this... How can you not love SHINee?

-I sincerely wish all SHINee's members happiness and comfort no matter where they're at...

-Oh Gosh... Why am I crying? I hope both Taemin and Jonghyun are happy no matter where they're at...

-How many times do you plan to make me cry this month, Taemin-ah?ㅠㅠ You have grown really well, Taemin-ah. Jonghyun would be really happy and touched to hear this cover of yours. I'm so proud of you, I love you.

-I'm sure Jonghyun is also listening to this cover somewhere... I bet he loves it

-Taemin has grown up a lotㅠㅠ I hope Jonghyun is also listening to this cover there...

-Jonghyun would've been really proud to hear this cover...ㅠㅠ I'm really grateful...

-Good job, our Taemin-ieㅠㅠ Jonghyun must've been really proud to hear thisㅠㅠ I love you, SHINee...

-I bet Jonghyun would've loved this cover a lot! If he was still here with us, he would've showered Taemin with praises... Happy birthday, Jonghyun-ie! I love you, Jonghyun-ie, Taemin-ie, and SHINee💙

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Im glad Taemin is feeling well enough to openly express himself

Be Happy SHINee

ShawolTaglist

External Content www.youtube.com

• I was cry a little bit too. :pepe-sad: Cover so beautiful, Jonghyun would be proud of Taemin. :pathead:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!