Mnet Rehires “Produce” PD Ahn Joon Young After Completing His Prison Sentence

• According to a report by YTN Star, Ahn Joon Young rejoined the company’s music division. The movie virtually returns the producer, who served prison time for manipulating votes in the Produce 101 series, to his prior position one year and five months after completing his prison sentence.

Ahn Joon Young was sentenced to two years in prison for manipulating votes in all of the Produce audition series. The disgraced producer was also proven to have accepted bribes and had solicited adult entertainment establishments paid for by entertainment companies.

1. Wow this is way too transparent ..ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. I wonder what the kids watching Boys Planet are even doingㅋㅋ

3. He not only put a roadblock on so many kids' lives, but he's also living such a good life. And now he's trying to return. This is insane

4. This is crazy

5. F*ck ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. I knew something wrong happened, honestly the fury has died down already ㅎㅎ And I don't think I'm in the position to get pissed off anymore

7. So he left prison and now is planning his crawl back. This is so bizarre that my head can't even process...

8. This is freaking annoying, because of that guy I can't even bring myself to watch Produce ever again..

9. Wow.. They rehired him...

10. Is it even possible to get rehried? ㄷㄷ What's wrong with CJ rehiring that guy?

• I mean he took the fall for them

Obviously they promised him sth in return

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!