Man, I just hope the Peak Time ain't another Unit and whoever wins the show truly gets unflopped

• Unit groups' flop was one of the most heartbreaking moments in Kpop, cuz it literally went against the premise of the show. I think they did a lot of the things wrong, including mix gender format of the show.

The problem with Peak Time on the other hand is that the decided to air this at the same time with Boys Planet. Looks like a tough road ahead for it, but I really hope it does well, so we get the female version of it :pepe-pray:

• I watched both and prefer Peak time over Boys planet because the performances and skills are better by far on Peak time. Frankly the produce groups have always been underwhwlelming to me because they rush to debut unskilled nugus that seriously need more training because the produce groups always lack stage presence, skills, and cohesion. Produce is ways about visuals and whatever contestants the producer chooses to promote and give a positive edit to. At least Peak time has experienced and skilled performers.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!