ƒɩɠᖾt ຕᥱ ɩƒ ყoᥙ ωᥲᥒt ᑲᥙt ɩ ᥴoᥒ⳽ɩᑯᥱɾ tᖾɩ⳽ oᥒᥱ oƒ tᖾᥱ GREATEST MMA PERFORMANCES EVER ɩƒ ᥒot tᖾᥱ ɠɾᥱᥲtᥱ⳽t

• like the title says : fight me if you want but i consider this one of the GREATEST MMA performances if not the greatest

This performance is just so GRAND & AMAZING and just well-planned & detailed and the vibes it gives me are amazing!!!!! I personally think it's one of the greatest MMA performances if not the greatest! Maybe if not the greatest at least ONE OF THE MOST LEGENDARY MMA PERFORMANCES EVER

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

how 'bout you? What's your favorite MMA performance or one you would consider legendary?

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• MMA 2018 was legendary for me until MMA 2019 came along. The build up to the finale was incredible but when the final act came . . . it was beyond amazing. I've always had a big expectation of BTS performances but MMA 2019, for me, just epitomized great production and performance. Anything less will be deviating from BTS formula.

BTS is known for big and amazing production that is worth every penny that fans pay for. You can sense the amount of rehearsals they did as well as the level of their creative input. Even on small scale TV performances, they still give 1000% effort.

Half-assed and comatose performances will NEVER be a part of their artistic legacy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• oohhh 2019 MMA BTS was also legendary!!!!!!!1

but yeah BTS always give each their 100% in every performance & they rehearse so much & always make ARMYs' money worth it!!!

they will never have half-assed performances because they always give it their all : )

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!