Asian Pizza Recipes

• Inspired by another thread, I wanted to share the recipes I came across for various Asian pizzas. If you've made one or know of another good recipe, please feel free to add~.

Japanese Okinomiyaki inspired pizza:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Korean Sweet Potato Pizza for Business - BTS Taehyung's Favorite Pizza

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Thai Tom Yum Pizza + Dough (Broiler-Skillet Method)

Banh Mi Pizza

• I've never tried making an Asian twist on a classic pizza before, but I'm definitely adding that to my to-do list. Speaking of twist on classic dishes, have you heard of the classic military dish shit on a shingle? It's basically chipped beef on toast, but the name is a play on the slang expression "SOS". If you're feeling adventurous, maybe give that a try too and let us know how it turns out. I'm sure it'll be a real crowd-pleaser. Can't wait to see more of your pizza creations, keep 'em coming.

Edited once, last by reedread ().

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!