In honor of V day, share your favorite V/Taehyung moment, pic or just something you like ab him!!!

• Happy Birthday our dear Winter Bear !!!! I hope you have a day filled with happiness & fun surrounded by those you cherish!

And to commemorate V/Taehyung day, share your favorite V moment/picture/ thing ! Do you have a certain fan-cam or picture or just memorable Taehyung moment that you'd like to share??? Well share it in honor of V DAY !!!

ONCE AGAIN, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAE & HAPPY V DAY FELLOW ARMYs !!!!! Happy Birthday BTS V aka Kim Taehyung Images & HD Wallpapers for Free  Download Online: Wish K-Pop Idol in Advance With Lovely Birthday Greetings!  | 👍 LatestLY

personally, my favorite V memory of this year 2022 (or whatever) is him in Las Vegas by bellagio and just the suit was FINE : 9636cab3-6519-4aff-b30f-a7fec696f8bd.jpeg?type=w1414

also check out the pics BIGHIT released for V DAY 2022 : https://weverse.io/bts/media/4-110012831

˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷ʸᵒᵘ'ʳᵉ ᵐᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃ ᵇᵒʸ ʷᶤᵗʰ ˡᵘᵛ˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷˚ ༘✶ ⋆。˚ ⁀➷

Aesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFsK-POPPIN IN PINKAesthetic GIF - Aesthetic GIFs

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

One of my most favorite performances of Tae

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!