Remember we don’t know these idols personally…

• As kpop fans , it’s natural that we grow feelings for these idols , we love their music and their personalities but sometimes unfortunately this can lead to delulu’s that defend idols with their lives. I’m not putting down any idols as I am sure that most of them are nice people but we don’t know them personally so it’s pointless saying “(insert idol) would never do that” because we don’t know them. Just like characters on tv or movies , idols have fake personas (to a certain degree) because that is part of their branding , nothing wrong with that because it’s their job but that means that we can’t be sure if they act off camera like they do on camera. We need to remind ourselves that they are humans before they are idols , so of course they have emotions and aren’t all sunshine and rainbows all the time. We only see what they want us to see and we might never know their real personalities. Please try and remember this because I have seen a load of people let idols lives effect them personally. They are people and have the right to make their own decisions (although they have to be careful because they are in the public eye).

• Haha...I'm guilty of this. I remember back in early 2021 where Korean-based celebrities were being accused of bullying left and right...I literally remember saying "well, at least Twice is safe!"

:cryingr:

This is true, though. We really don't know these people. We may know stuff about them but I don't think any of us know them on a personal level.

ღ Happy Birthday / 10.18.2005 ღ

6f2600f9ca710c96c5228757df28dbe5d21c9ff1.gifv giphy.gif 84e36da9f196e239f5a3bc0d2103c8cce10f4953.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!