Tempest is so underrated!

• They did amazing in today's SBS Gayo festival today. I'm not into boy groups, but the intro they had blew me away! :whatk: Intense and really awesome! They are like the boy version of Everglow. Hate to say this, but I hope Yuehua puts some ads for their next comeback so more people will get to know them. Of all the Gayo peformance videos today, theirs are one of the few with low views.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I actually think Dragon is their best song. Bad News was nice and Can't Stop Shining was OK. Fans say they fit more the flower boy concept, but I feel more for this agressive concept :borahae:

LOL I'm the opposite I LOVE Bad News and Can't Stop Shining wasn't bad either, but yk? It's not that bad of a thing for them to do something different sometimes. Shows versatility and allows them to bring different surprises to the table.

💣🎇 P1Harmony 5th Mini Album 'HARMONY : SET IN' OUT NOW!!!💥💣
    b675bae17756d66b1c583cc777acfaac3606736b.gifv7e6700291c446212998eba09549f464a739c91a3.gifv4cd7cc8dafce05255d7d96dfae0cd85dc47c4e21.gifv

P1harmony|SHINee|ITZY|ONF|Monsta X|Purple Kiss|KARD|ONEWE|Pentagon|Billlie|NCT Dream|Ghost9|GOT7

• LOL I'm the opposite I LOVE Bad News and Can't Stop Shining wasn't bad either, but yk? It's not that bad of a thing for them to do something different sometimes. Shows versatility and allows them to bring different surprises to the table.

Yeah, most iE fandom enjoyed their first two songs, so I'm in a minority here. But I agree, sometimes it could be a good idea to change concept. And it gave instant result: Roty at Genie Music Awards and 1st win on Show Champion :borahae:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!