• FjXDgPaWAAEFHW9?format=jpg&name=medium

Spotify News

Treasure sings the theme song for the popular Japanese anime 'Black Clover'

Input 2022.12.17. 12:57 pm

00.png?type=nf112_112
    Reporter Kim Hyeon-rok

0000400639_001_20221217125701684.jpg?type=w430view original

▲ Treasure. Provided by YG Entertainment

[Spotify News=Reporter Kim Hyeon-rok] Group Treasure once again proved its distinct presence in the archipelago by forming a second relationship with the popular Japanese animation 'Black Clover'.

According to YG Entertainment on the 17th, Treasure was selected as the singer of "Here I Stand," the theme song for the theatrical version of the animation "Black Clover's Magical Sword," which will be released on March 31 next year. 'Black Clover' is a popular serial in Japan's Weekly Shonen Jump, which recorded cumulative sales of 18 million copies.

As a result, following the TV animation ending song 'BEAUTIFUL' of 'Black Clover' released last year, Treasure has even mastered the theme song for the theatrical version. At the time of its release, "Beautiful" swept No. 1 on major local charts, including Line Music, Japan's largest music site, and received enthusiastic responses from music fans.

'Here I Stand' is a pop rock genre song that combines the lyrics of never giving up on your dream and moving forward with a sophisticated band sound. Treasure's unique energetic vocals are added to maximize the strong message contained in the song.

Treasure said, "I am very happy to sing the theme song for the movie version following the ending song of the TV series. The characters in the work, who are going straight without being shaken, seemed to resemble us. So, I was more emotionally immersed in the work. I hope you enjoy both the movie and the music. "he said.

Meanwhile, Treasure is successfully conducting their first Japanese arena tour. They recently sold out all the tickets for their Hokkaido performance and set off a splendid signal flare, and they will move on to Fukuoka, Hyogo, Tokyo and Saitama following Fukui and Nagoya. The following year, on the 28th and 29th of January, they will enter the Osaka Kyocera Dome and hold their first dome performance.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

• This is followed up by their 1st Japanese Tour (and 1st tour ever) where they had to add dates due to demand and just announced 2 dates in the Kyocera Dome marking the first time a 4th gen group has held concerts at both the KSPO Dome AND Kyocera Dome.

A total of 320k tickets.

YG Family

1080x360

*Disclaimer I don't read responses to my posts unless I've replied to you before. If that offends you BLOCK ME. It's not my job to police your feelings.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!