Do you miss Izone/cute Chaewon?

• Should Hybe let cute/magical Chaewon come back?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • No. Thought she was one of the most boring members in Izone. Almost saw her as a filler member. In Lesserafim she’s one of the most charismatic and stand out idols of the 4th gen.

• Should Hybe let cute/magical Chaewon come back?

Also, she was only 17 when she competed on P48. She’s now 22. Still very young but the time of puffy dresses and pastel ribbons might be behind her.

• Anw, nope don’t miss it cuz I’m not a fan of cutesy.

• No. Thought she was one of the most boring members in Izone. Almost saw her as a filler member. In Lesserafim she’s one of the most charismatic and stand out idols of the 4th gen.

she was always charismatic and outstanding lol you just never noticed. this is boring to you? 😂

External Content youtube.com

• Seeing how much she's thriving in Le sserafim, and how much of a Stan attractor she's become. Its clear to see, people like the more chic and fierce her

• Chaewon’s styling during Panorama was the best of both worlds. She looked amazing, both cute / pretty and feminine / mature

She was adorable in this performance

External Content youtube.com

• i think the styling in izone was a bit too childish.. she looked good but i also don't like when they deliberately make adults look childish.

• It's just the same Chaewon as always.. except doing a different concept and she's also aged nearly 5 years since we first found out about her. No reason to miss anything.

I enjoyed her performances in all IZ*ONE concepts and I enjoy what she is doing now in LSFM. I can't imagine LSFM ever doing a cute concept and I don't want them to either.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!