We got married

• If We got married was rebooted in 2023. Who would you want to see paired up? I would be fascinated by the meltdown tgat would happen with K-pop’s favorite shipped couple. LizKook is the nightmare that might cause the biggest fan war.

Approved the thread.
  • I don’t care as long as it’s not my faves :teddy-pepe:

• Liskook is no more the most shipped. Lisa stans gave up on Kook ever since he broke all her records.

• This show should stay in the vault tbh, there're far better variety shows to bring female and male idols together.

• Third gen wouldn't go near it. They're all at the point now where fans should have passed the "I wonder if my untouched babies will one day date?" phase.

It could be a useful marketing tool for overlooked 4th genners though.

• Some of the answers here are giving delusional kfandom who thinks their male favs can't be close to female idols.

This show is the perfect answer to kick those some logic in their heads

• If We got married was rebooted in 2023. Who would you want to see paired up? I would be fascinated by the meltdown tgat would happen with K-pop’s favorite shipped couple. LizKook is the nightmare that might cause the biggest fan war.

they almost never Shipped top of the list kpop members on we got married.

closer to that was Taemin and Naeun

Cos the most popular member for girls in Shinee was Minho, and he never participated.

Nor yg or Hybe would let them take part on that...Nor Jungkook neither Lisa would want to

but i would love to see it

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!