Does Oh My Girl’s discography go in top 3 best discography of 3rd gen?

• We’s talking about music quality here, not success. Their music is fun, cute, catchy, they have smash hits like Dun Dun Dance and Dolphin, but also have experimental songs like Windy Day that are acclaimed. I don’t ever see their music being criticized. So are they in top 3 when it comes to music of 3rd gen?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • i like some of their titles a b-sides but a lot of their music kind of blends together for me srry :skull:

• their b sides aren't especially good

• I don't know about their bsides (tho I like some like Checkmate or Drip) but it's true that they had an amazing title track streak. I didn't dislike any of their title tracks until their last comeback with Real Love. And SSFWL is one of the best kpop songs, Dun Dun Dance too

• I don't know about their bsides (tho I like some like Checkmate or Drip) but it's true that they had an amazing title track streak. I didn't dislike any of their title tracks until their last comeback with Real Love. And SSFWL is one of the best kpop songs, Dun Dun Dance too

this is literally me :eyes:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!