Love Dive, Antifragile and Hype Boy three biggest 4th gen songs this year. Which one is the most genius?

• They’re shaping up to be biggest songs of all 4th gen on Spotify and are massive in Korea too. Of the three, which one, musically and concept-wise, leaves you most surprised and impressed when it comes out?

Approved the thread.
  • one clearly does not belong in the same category, stop setting it up

• antifraggile is not even 2 months old lol

• one clearly does not belong in the same category, stop setting it up

You talkin about Anti-fragile? It's actually showing very strong longevity, 6 weeks and still #2. Already outlasted Idle and Zico's feature, both of which hit #1 on Melon.

• Antifragile is at #2 on Melon Top 100 after 6 weeks.

Fearless been between Top 30-50 after already 6 months.

• Tomboy?

Anti-fragile is my favorite out of those though it had me in a choke hold for like 2 weeks

• Antifragile, from choreos to mv to song everything screams genius, hype boy 2nd.

• You talkin about Anti-fragile? It's actually showing very strong longevity, 6 weeks and still #2. Already outlasted Idle and Zico's feature, both of which hit #1 on Melon.

that's still 1 month and a half while the other two have been around for much longer, so it's a set up that make lessera fans look delusional.

wait to put it on the same league if it's still relevant for at least 5 more months.

• Love Dive and Hype Boy. But would give it to LD since it's a song that I can't see other gg's can replicate.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!