Do you think SM is saving all the good songs for aespa?

• Cuz sorry to say…... RV’s new song Birthday sounds so childish for a veteran/senior group……

Approved the thread.
  • I agree, they might save something like Psycho for Aespa and giving whatever to Rv. Since Aespa debuted, RV discography not as good as before. I'm very disappointed with their recent released for this 2 years.

• You're shook that the group that released Rookie and #CookieJar put out a "childish" song? Bffr. They've always had some childish songs.

• You're shook that the group that released Rookie and #CookieJar put out a "childish" song? Bffr. They've always had some childish songs.

nahhh those songs were released 4 years ago. they should stick to songs like queendom and feel my rhythm instead of songs like birthday imo.

• not sure but SM always having hits in the odd year so maybe

• sm doesnt have to save good songs they can release good songs whenever they want they just dont because they dgaf at this point every release is just a experiment to them and the good song comes only when they feel like it

• Yes, he's saving all the cringey songs for Aespa.

• They have no good songs. Whatever is happening with like planning is affecting them. Without lee soo man I think they don't have a strong direction and someone with a good ear for hits.

• They have no good songs. Whatever is happening with like planning is affecting them. Without lee soo man I think they don't have a strong direction and someone with a good ear for hits.

Spoken like a true Lee Soo Man stan :thumbup:

• SM have given Aespa one good song, and they've been coasting off it's success ever since.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!