[PC][SCANDAL] MARRIED TOP STAR A ACCOMPANIED ADULT ENTERTAINER WOMAN TO A 'GOLF EXCURSION'

• source: [theqoo] [EXCLUSIVE] MARRIED TOP STAR 'A-SSI', ACCOMPANIED ADULT ENTERTAINMENT WOMAN TO A 'GOLF EXCURSION'

AVvXsEhmz_CI8ObVBaM52qlNXmeNyYtZL2M6qZRQTGtss_NXjIZ-q4VQuISda1xRjPkmFRwtDYx9GlZ5OqWa8ynDS1m5W32CPPxkGZZBtDJsJSa6I4x3Y93msqR6xPH5lohNDG0ujTxw6Q53jvtYwY_NnrjHpIXZSZ5RqmUu5ELl-4qA0P71VcMm4eDtFORj=s16000

Controversy is foreseen as it was revealed that Mr. A, a married top star in his 40s, was accompanied by women working at a Korean adult entertainment establishment in Japan while playing golf.

According to SBS Entertainment News, top star A enjoyed a round of golf with two women in their 30s and 40s at a high-end golf resort located in Chiba Prefecture, Japan with B, the head of a domestic entertainment agency, on the morning of the 31st of last month.

[...]

original post: here

1. A married man.... And a top star, working on a joint Japan-Korean work, looks like he's probably a Hallyu actor in his 40s who is still able to be a lead...

2. There's lots of bas*rds in their 40s who are married top stars who do this though ㅠㅠㅋㅋ

3. Are those f*ckers unable to play golf without women?

4. If that 'top star' wording is done on purpose, then that person must be really famous

5. I honestly can't guess who it could be?

6. Who is this? Reveal the identity

7. If they're going for a Japan-Korean work, there's actually a few of them out there already

8. Ew

9. Who in the world could this be?

10. At this rate, just reveal the name

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Oh this will be crazy

Also imagine what the wife must be thinking now

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• Oh this will be crazy

Also imagine what the wife must be thinking now

A lot of people are guessing Rain because of this

Rain's agency responds furiously to rumors that he's cheating on Kim Tae Hee
    A representative of Rain's agency Rain Company has stepped up to refute recent rumors, stating that they are "ridiculous". Earl…
    www.allkpop.com

but he was accused of cheating with a pro-golfer, not an adult entertainer that he was taking golfing, and both him, his wife and their respective agencies denied it, plus his wife isn't a popstar so I don't know why people are naming him

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!