Park Hye Soo's victim's insta story today

• [theqoo] PARK HYESOO'S VICTIM'S INSTA STORY TODAY

20210309_070417.jpg

"She contacted the people around me and said that she wrote on her Insta regardless of her own will. She said that doesn't remember anything from the things she did to me and to all the other victims. She then said that I could pay 10 billion - 20 billion won for penalty/cancellation fee (?) and asked if it was fine. At this point, she's asking me to stop and is threatening me."

Screenshot_20210309-070359_Instagram.jpg
    "And you called someone else crying asking them to be a "false witness"

You stalked my FB and you posted pictures that were totally unrelated to this scandal to slander me and the people around me. You are turning me and all the victims into liars.
    Do I have to be treated like an assailant because I wasn't a model student?..
    I reported this as a victim and I wasn't the only one. A lot of people have complained to me and I'm just making it public. Seriously, it's like my insides are torn into pieces and I'm hurt and being unfairly treated so I'm feeling strangled. I just wanted an apology and an acknowledgement.
    Why do I have to hide in the past even though I was a victim and why do I have to hide again even now...?"

original post: here

1. I don't even think that her own penalty fee is 10 billion...

2. Why is she asking the victim to pay the cancellation fee? Shouldn't she be the one paying it?

3. This is just ridiculous

4. She's using threats and slanders, she's evil until the end

5. Seriously evil wow...

6. Looks like all of this was because of some cancellation fee

7. This is the best of the best

8. Park Hyesoo, just stop already. You will suffer less loss like this

9. Hyesoo-yah, are you sure that the 10-20 billion isn't your issue?ㅋㅋㅋ why are you living like this?ㅋㅋ

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!