• 79027-div-st-tp-300-png

NCT

NEWS

79024-div-st-bt-300-png

November 11, 2022

NCT Dream

• NeW CONTENT: Beatbox relay dance for penshoppe
    • External Content youtu.be
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Ni][/i]CT 127

• NEW CONTENT: The gorgeous Gold Dust from the Neo City Link+ stadium concert in Seoul with the beautiful gold ocean from the fans
      Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
      Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.
    • Doyoung and Jungwoo did an IG live.
    • ICYMI, from the Neo City exhibit in Seoul: :pepe-puddle:
    • External Content twitter.com

WayV

• NEW CONTENT: Ten dance practice behind the scenes for Birthday
    • In addition to Ten's birthday and WayV's Love Talk, Xiaojun will have a special stage with Jung SeungHwan.

Cross-Unit

• NEW CONTENT: The rookies were making pepero for Pepero Day

• Shotaro is the second member to stop by the NCT Universe

Charts & Numbers

• Road to 100M 🏃‍♂️ : Baby Don't Stop 93M

Gimme Gimme

Current badge petitions for NCT.

- NCT 127 - Regular (petitioning in December)

Neo's Got My Fact

DYK Paint Me Naked is Ten's most streamed song on Spotify? On Melon, New Heroes has the highest ULs while Paint Me Naked has the highest streams.

Music, Dance

:drown-in-tears:

External Content open.spotify.com

..............................................................................................................perfume

1a8e5b24bf1c6ccaa1e5bd8ca4a707841e1abe65.gif31addbb43f8bc3a9c9e7fff75dd7f232c5839f1f.gifd752226429a326c0a6d90dfff22926c1961158d1.gif

• I know we've only known the Rookies for 4 months, but I love them. :pleading:

Moved the thread from forum KPOP to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!