What is your opinion about crypto currency?

• I won't lie and say I do have $6 in BTC however that's also understanding that anything that is a 'shit coin' (fake coins made by people to scam their audiences) aren't good.

I personally think the whole thing is the new version of MLM's.

It's just a new way for people to get scammed.

Once you buy crypto currency or send it to anyone you can't get a refund. It isn't owned by the bank, so if you get scammed you are DONE.

Although yes I agree its fascinating, I think we need more education about the topic, more awareness about scams/ possible scams before we move forward with it. There is just to many people taking advantage of people who are uneducated and trying to make 'fast cash' with it for me to fully trust it 🙅‍♀️

• It's a pretty intriguing system with the potential to tackle inflation and become virtual gold. But yeah, there are definitely some downsides too. The whole graphic card scarcity thing is a bummer for gamers and others who rely on them. And don't even get me started on the crazy amount of energy consumption!

Actually graphic cards are pretty useless for crypto after eth moved into proof of stake? Main reason why Nvidia stocks are raising so much is because of AI hype.

• Cryptocurrency is a promising direction in any case, and in general, crypt as a tool, it all depends on who, what, and how they do with cryptocurrency. The prospect in this direction is enormous, in fact, using crypt and blockchain technologies, the world is waiting for a new round of progress.

• I totally get where you're coming from. Crypto has its pros and cons for sure. The whole blockchain concept is fascinating, but yeah, it does have some drawbacks, especially with the crazy demand for graphic cards and the insane energy consumption.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!