[enter-talk] TO THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE MARK AS A BIAS, YOU SHOULD RELATE TO THIS

• AVvXsEh_t0Gn9VKuhKZA6ZM6visg6L5DYW1wsKTPakP2bEsVApW7yeChrfqO6Slhdgv5aPOF4XtrZfNKLgm_8gTgOfACDPsE8o0eO3EzVrG8-zfCaBZAJeFeT-uMUaZv3-VLFkA3Q4szuoyUZWDUIN5gQXflqAX0ld-Hm7U-2LLdPEbJPMcvLohqAYyzUJLB=s16000

I feel like his styling with 127 suits him way more than with DREAM ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Since he's the oldest one in DREAM, he always dresses as if he's older??

And honestly it doesn't suit him... He always gets the weird updo hairstyles too

But since he's the maknae in 127, he's dressed like a maknae and he mostly have bangs down

Last year, if you looked at the units' concept photos or music shows, you'd know

For reference, I like both of his units

post response:

[+52][-7]

original post: here

1. [+20, -0]

Ah...I can relate ㅠㅠ But he seldom has good styling with DREAM too...His hair and outfit in Drive was freaking cuteㅋㅋ

2. [+18, -0]

I'm a DREAM fan and he's the fixed member who gets the experimental hairstyles whenever they're releasing concept photos and it's so severeㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No but please if you looked at Beatbox's conncept photos, you'd get shocked...

3. [+17, -0]

SuperM >>>>127>>DREAM

4. [+15, -0]

Mark is almost 25 y'o and I've barely seen him promoting with hair down, I don't know why they always give him hair up all the time. Maybe because he has a different makeup shop. I feel like they don't want to doll him prettily like in SuperM

5.[+14, -0]

It's not only the hair, but why do they always put so much eyeshadow on him? Even without the makeup, he's one of the members with the deepest eye sockets already...

|!¤*'~``~'*¤!| |!¤*'~``~'*¤!|

GVawuNkW4AA8o5J?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlWMAAWjfX?format=jpg&name=large 2aa8ee22f2804d638330929636b03d1a3375e4f7.gifv GVawuNlXUAAexUJ?format=jpg&name=large

• SuperM is the best styled Mark. This is a fact that every Mark fan knows. Every photoshoot, MV, live stage was immaculate.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Update: SuperM Shares Eye-Catching Photos Of Mark Ahead Of Debut | Soompi

Check Out SuperM Mark And Lucas

Mark - SuperM Photo (43038857) - Fanpop - Page 42

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!