I'm probably the only user on this forum, who has watched this anime

• An anime called Urikupen Kyuujo-tai (in English "Jungle Tales", in Danish "Junglepatruljen")

I used to watch the Danish dubbed version when I was younger.

My family has two VHSes of it, and each VHS had two episodes of the series.

The synopsis is that in every episode this rescue team, who rescues other animals and stuff (like giving first kit aid to some victims of a forest fire), and there is this bad green wolf and his minions who tries to stop these team from rescuing them. The team clears their mission. And then in the end of the episodes, one of them has to receive a medal. (lol I'm bad a explaining it. And I remember thinking that the medal part was the best parts)

I know that on YouTube, you can find the Norwegian and Swedish dubs of it.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Well... I have only watched the Danish dubbed episodes.

And well... because Danish is kind of similar to these two languages, I wouldn't have much trouble understanding what they are saying in episodes that I haven't watched.

I think the Scandinavian versions were dubbed from the English dub version.

According to one source, the English dub changed the genders of two characters, but that source didn't mention which characters. (I noticed that the pink rabbit's original name is Seitaro, which, according to some sources, is a masculine name. Well... I think I know why they changed that character's gender...)

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!