Armys please stop shielding Hybe

• Remember when some of us called out Hybe for not promoting members osts and do called armys aka Hybe stans protected them saying Hybe only promotes music? What the hell is this then??

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Approved the thread.
  • Post this on main. I'll support you and we'll shut up hybe stans together. I'm tired of these moarmys who are just waiting for some moment to unstan bts like they did last year when armys dragged their fandom for hating on rm. Let's get them out of here. They will be good riddance.

• woahh did hybe not post about tae's feature? beef between bts and hybe? :pepe-magnify:

• Post it on main. We want to see whiny army too not just blink.

• mounting evidence they hate Tae and vice vera

not surprised they aren’t protecting him right now

• When?

Moas were dragging rm because they didn't like that he participated in their biggest song since their debut. Armys dragged moas for dragging rm. These moarmys who only cosplay as armys to drag other 4th gen groups were calling out armys rather than moas. Some of them pretended like they will leave fandom when everyone knows that they were just waiting to find a reason. Those moarmys were good riddance. They were voting and encouraging their other army friends to vote for txt when bts was also nominated. So let's get rid of all of them.

Irony is that their biggest song now is still bts member's work hahaha.

• bts are losing fans so most armys don't care anymore and jump ships to newer groups already

• Post on main. Most armys there do not shield Hybe like that

• Why post in anon thou r u tat scare of army gang?

• should have posted on main, tf you scared of?

• Post this on main. I'll support you and we'll shut up hybe stans together. I'm tired of these moarmys who are just waiting for some moment to unstan bts like they did last year when armys dragged their fandom for hating on rm. Let's get them out of here. They will be good riddance.

Me too :pepeflushed:

• Hybe Stans

three are waaaaay more hybe antis than stans. atm i can think of three hardcore hybe stans. post it there so we can drag them like always

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!