a 2 month old rookie has the crowd at their first university show singing along to their songs

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I am shook

Approved the thread.
  • lipsyncing when aespa do it yall ridicule them but others are praised for it

actual bs

• lipsyncing when aespa do it yall ridicule them but others are praised for it

actual bs

not even the purpose of the thread and their mics were on, it was just really low compared to the backing track. I'd hear their voices every now and again. Anyway once again, this isn't even the purpose of the thread so take the aespa bs outside, thank you bye :*

• not even the purpose of the thread and their mics were on, it was just really low compared to the backing track. I'd hear their voices every now and again. Anyway once again, this isn't even the purpose of the thread so take the aespa bs outside, thank you bye :*

wvr have ur achievements but once they flop remember aespa and MY

• Please can we fast forward at least two years so I don't have to be so grossed out...

• wvr have ur achievements but once they flop remember aespa and MY

this achievement will forever be immortalized by the videos I shared so that even if they flop in the future, I can still say that 2 month old rookie group NEWJEANS had people singing along to their entire album in their first university performance. And Aespa will stay where they always were in my mind: inside that tiny box where I store the things all the things that I've forgotten. Y'all need to stop assuming everyone is thinking about your faves. I don't even know them like that. :pepe-life-support:

• Why is this in anons? thwt was fun to watch.

mys and their lipsynching inferiority complex again, lol. It's because you fans brag about Aespa's magnificent voices to demean other groups, so people point out their lipsyncing.  

And even if NJs really did lipsync, at least they gave their all performing with charisma and stage presence. Why not ask your faves to watch this clip to learn a thing or two. Peace.

• Is this supposed to shade towards them for lip syncing or shading other groups who don't/can't get hype audiences? Otherwise why post this in anon instead of main?

• mys and their lipsynching inferiority complex again, lol. It's because you fans brag about Aespa's magnificent voices to demean other groups, so people point out their lipsyncing.

And even if NJs really did lipsync, at least they gave their all performing with charisma and stage presence. Why not ask your faves to watch this clip to learn a thing or two. Peace.

Remember idols are SINGERS first performers come second, you can have all the energy you want but why can't they sing??

You guys come for Aespa cause you know your favs can't sing.

Aespa are literally the only popular 4th gen group with strong vocalists, it's become a trend to pick visuals over talent.

• Remember idols are SINGERS first performers come second, you can have all the energy you want but why can't they sing??

You guys come for Aespa cause you know your favs can't sing.

Aespa are literally the only popular 4th gen group with strong vocalists, it's become a trend to pick visuals over talent.

No one's arguing they are strong vocalists. In fact I liked a few bside few songs from them. See? This is why other groups' fans come after Aespa, because of their fans' superiority complex

If Aespa can sing, why lipsync? And this is kpop, performance = or more than vocal prowess tbh.

Also, talent includes other things too like dancing, ability to engage fans, not just vocals.

And, Since your faves have such superior vocals, they should sing in the opera. Why limit themselves in niche kpop. Conquer the world!

• Remember idols are SINGERS first performers come second, you can have all the energy you want but why can't they sing??

this is literally not true. idols are first and foremost entertainers, singing is part of the package but it’s not what’s most important to be successful. if you want only technically skilled singers to thrive go listen to opera or talent shows. kpop has never been about who’s most vocally gifted but who’s most entertaining and charismatic and likable to watch/listen to. being able to perform well fits more of those categories than only being able to sing well but lacking performing prowess

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!