Poor people are force to ask for assisted suicide in Canada? Jesus. We are living dark days.

• bullshit from conservatives across the border who are constantly attacking Canada's universal health care

They are just fucking pissed our governments doesnt allow them to over charge us for basic medications and controls their prices.

They have constantly made up BS like this, they are absolutely laughable.

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• bullshit from conservatives across the border who are constantly attacking Canada's universal health care

They are just fucking pissed our governments doesnt allow them to over charge us for basic medications and controls their prices.

So this is a lie, are you sure? You have maybe a article or something to confirming it?

• Such BS is coming from conservatives who allow people die bc of price fixing a basic medication such as insulin.

just compare how many people died from covid in US vs Canada and judge for yourself who is killing the poor

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• So this is a lie, are you sure? You have maybe a article or something to confirming it?

to confirm what? The BS conservative propaganda articles you posted that are behind a paywall?

Assisted suicide is legal here, but its not for the poor? you cant simply ask for assisted suicide bc you are poor. Its for people who are suffering from incurable and painful conditions.

Since we're here and on the topic, does it really take you guy months to get doctors appointments and surgeries etc?

• to confirm what? The BS conservative propaganda articles you posted that are behind a paywall?

Assisted suicide is legal here, but its not for the poor? you cant simply ask for assisted suicide bc you are poor. Its for people who are suffering from incurable and painful conditions.

For what im looking, is true. BTW, My post is more a critic to capitalism, the system that allow this. i dont know much about what you are pointing out.
    Read this and the responds

External Content twitter.com

• OnceMidzy4ever

Changed the title of the thread from “Assisted suicide for being poor in Canada? Jesus. We are living dark days.” to “Poor people are force to ask for assisted suicide in Canada? Jesus. We are living dark days.”.
  • Since we're here and on the topic, does it really take you guy months to get doctors appointments and surgeries etc?

no lmao

If I need a prescription or a test, I just email email my doctor to fill it up. 0 wait time

I need to do regular ultrasound to check on a cyst to make sure it doesnt turn into cancer, if I am late for my checkup my doctor will literally harass me with calls and emails till I get it done.

My brother has a medical condition that relies on an experimental medicine. Only 30 people in the whole country needs it. The big pharma in US wanted to charge us 20k a month for it. Our government literally sued them and got a collective bargain for that 30 people. They brought the price down to 1k a month and they are even covering 80 percent of it.

We pay 200 a month for sth people across the border pay 20k

• Lol that sounds like American propaganda to make Canada and/or free healthcare look like ass. So Canada is hates the poor so much they’re willing to spend money to kill em off?. Makes total sense.

Americans regularly write same shit about uk healthcare too, that it’s so shit because you have long wait times or it’s “poor”. They leave out very important information like the conservative gov have been restricting NHS funding for years now and for all the faults it has I can literally jump of the roof of my house, break every bone in my body, call an ambulance, get all the scans and treatment i need (though you might have to pay for certain long term meds) all for free while the average American gets a heart attack on top of their emergency when thinking of calling for an ambulance.

• Biggest propaganda you'll hear here is countries that have universal healthcare either A.) Don't have the same quality of care (which instantly bullshit because our health service is not that great) or B.) Takes ages to get the basics done or get seen.

Didn't really buy it to begin with but I wonder if it was one of those things that was maybe 5% true and 95% exaggeration

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!