It's obvious Taennie are just a calculated publicity stunt

• It's getting weird how neither companies or idols are saying anything while the whole situation is getting worse

Taehyung is very vocal about people crossing the line and even Jennie has made public statements against hackers a few years ago

Literal crickets now...... it's starting to seem staged

I wonder what scandal YG or HYBE need to cover up?

Approved the thread.
  • everything is fake including jennie's in the bathtub but taennie shippers want to believe are real. Let's be honest for a second if they were real hybe and YG would have sued that freak a long time ago. I don't know people give gurumiharibo so much attention now she is gonna start doing deepfakes claiming that's Jennie. She is a crazy person.

• everything is fake including jennie's in the bathtub but taennie shippers want to believe are real. Let's be honest for a second if they were real hybe and YG would have sued that freak a long time ago. I don't know people give gurumiharibo so much attention now she is gonna start doing deepfakes claiming that's Jennie. She is a crazy person.

That could be true but if it was fake I feel like HYBE or YG would have also sued for that reason

• GD wants that clout too. He recently liked jendragon pics on insta with tag #jendragonisreal :teeheek::teeheek:

• GD wants that clout too. He recently liked jendragon pics on insta with tag #jendragonisreal :teeheek::teeheek:

Its obvious he's still dating Jennie. It must be so akward for him to sée people believing in bad taennie edlts.

• Its not a stunt its just taennie shippers being delulu and spreading fake photos

• the whole thing is stupid and needs to go away

but also, no one could sustain a healthy relationship under these circumstances, i can’t even imagine the strain it would be. no one would feel welcome to be part of someone’s life in this context.

• also agree with the deepfakes comment — i feel like that’s where this is headed which is so so twisted

• but also, no one could sustain a healthy relationship under these circumstances, i can’t even imagine the strain it would be. no one would feel welcome to be part of someone’s life in this context.

If this is from her instagram as everyone thinks then they are past that stage where they care about what others think about their relationship. They are ready to go public and they will when the time is right.

everything is fake including jennie's in the bathtub but taennie shippers want to believe are real. Let's be honest for a second if they were real hybe and YG would have sued that freak a long time ago. I don't know people give gurumiharibo so much attention now she is gonna start doing deepfakes claiming that's Jennie. She is a crazy person.

The pics are real. They come from her private instagram. They are not suing because it is one of her followers. It is someone close to her or a celeb. Jennie doesn't want to sue. Because she shared those pictures to that person. It was her consent all along.

• also agree with the deepfakes comment — i feel like that’s where this is headed which is so so twisted

and its fucked because the initial photos (taennie ones) were real which will make people believe the deepfakes even though there is no reason for jennie to be posting any explicit photos like that in her stories .

• If this is from her instagram as everyone thinks then they are past that stage where they care about what others think about their relationship. They are ready to go public and they will when the time is right.

The pics are real. They come from her private instagram. They are not suing because it is one of her followers. It is someone close to her or a celeb. Jennie doesn't want to sue. Because she shared those pictures to that person. It was her consent all along.

im pretty sure she didnt consent to the photos being leaked by a hacker :pepewhat: but yeah I don't see how they could sue when the hacker is from outside the country and is covering their tracks with how they're leaking it... (telegram)

• The pics are real. They come from her private instagram. They are not suing because it is one of her followers. It is someone close to her or a celeb. Jennie doesn't want to sue. Because she shared those pictures to that person. It was her consent all along.

It was her consent to share it with that one person (or those she chooses to allow to follow her on her private instagram). And unless they have explicit consent from her that they can share these photos publicly, the person has stolen these photos from her.

Someone sharing a photo with you does not automatically give you permission to share with other people. Consent is not a free for all. Those were her photos, she shared them with who she wanted privately. If she wanted everyone to see them, she would have posted them publicly.

I know most people don't care about that because they're famous and this is "good gossip" so who cares where the photos came from but famous or not, it's a shitty thing to steal photos from someone and post them without their consent.

• They have way to many coincidences to not be real. Honestly if those pictures were fake what's stopping hybe or YG from making a statement and saying nope these are just edits? Some of the leaked pictures are never seen before pictures of them and some of them are taken in their own residence and y'all still think it's fake? Not a taennie shipper but the denial stage of both army's and blinks are astounding.

• This thread reeks of copium, extra delulu strength. :hazmat-pepe:

• If this is from her instagram as everyone thinks then they are past that stage where they care about what others think about their relationship. They are ready to go public and they will when the time is right.

the leaker has been exposed of lying many times, not to mention her thousands followers keep asking her to release more pictures to "prove they are real" and she said she loves the attention.

• If its fake then I'm 100% sure taehyung is dating a commoner.

don’t be insane — no one wants their partner exposed to the world this way (if real). it would absolutely be a devastating blow for any relationship, let alone the individual mental cost for each person. other celebrities have spoken in the past of much less invasive tactics having a disastrous toll on their relationships. on a scale of 1 to 10 of unhealthy developments for a dynamic, this is an 11.

• Not all these things can be true. Jennie's face selfie in the bath is edited but also her company made her do it because they are besties with HYBE? It can't be both things!

The only thing we should all be agreeing on is that people should stop cheering the hacker and begging for new pics.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!