The reason why HYBE is not addressing the Taehyung-Jennie photos is because...

• they learnt their lesson from the crazy reactions Jungkook's dating rumour got with the tattoo girl. The picture Jungkook had with the girl was very blur and most of the fandom almost believed it wasn't him in the picture just for HYBE to admit it really was JK. The fandom called her a clout chaser and still stalks the girl to this day. If Jungkook could get a lot of backlash for dating a commoner, imagine how would fans react if Taehyung is dating an idol who comes from a group they hate the most. It's better to leave these fans in their delusions who keep believing it's an edit than reveal the truth. It's not like they gain anything from admitting it either.

Approved the thread.
  • or cause there fake edits

• or MAYBE neither jennie or taehyung are ready to confirm their relationship??

celebs as huge as them treasure their privacy & the things they can keep to themselves the most (often)

neither hybe or yg saying anything is the best thing

the whole jk & tattoo girl went horribly because 1. it was jk & he's still seen as the maknae (he's 25 ffs but i digress), but 2. the tattoo girl kept throwing oil on the fire by liking the most bizarre shit & interacting with many questionable posts. i'll never understand how you can mess with a celeb & then you feel the need to keep the rumor up... maybe it's just me, but i would keep that shit down until you're pretty much settled together?

taehyung & jennie don't owe anyone anything

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!