[Pannatic] Look at these pictures of NCT Dream's concert

• source: Look at these pictures of NCT Dream's concert

Look at these pictures of NCT Dream's concert
    NCT Dream's first concert in 2019 NCT Dream's second concert in 2022 I'm tearing up to see how much they have grown all these years... I lo...
    pannative.blogspot.com

NCT Dream's first concert in 2019

nuYFUWZ.png

NCT Dream's second concert in 2022

tBdqJ4y.png

I'm tearing up to see how much they have grown all these years... I love them

pann

[+444][-66]

1. [+204][-12] They sold out the tickets to their 3-days concert in Gocheok, even when Mark tested positive for COVID-19ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No matter what the haters say, it doesn't change the fact that these boys sold more tickets than their idols did. Not a lot of fans from side country are able to go this time because it's weekdays and Chuseok, but the amount of tickets they sold is still similar to the amount they sold for the 3th-day of their concert in Gocheok.

2. [+121][-8] People were saying that the venue was way too small compared to the influence they had even in 2019...

3. [+101][-8] Looking at the sound system, they should've held the concert in Olympic Gymnastic Arena (KSPO Dome, 15k capacity), not in Jangchung Arena (4.5k capacity) ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+92][-6] Jjang-Dream
    MwM8GGh.png

5. [+63][-4] Nice try for looking for pictures taken with the flash on so that the audience section looks dark...

2Y3S1OL.png

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.
    ─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Moved the thread from forum Deadzone to forum KPOP.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!