Li Yifeng arrested for soliciting prostitution multiple times, is revealed to be married, committed DUI, connected to Burning Sun and trafficking allegedly

• Kris was the dumbest of them all

if he ever made it back to Canada, there was no way they would have send him back for trial

boy literally didnt do it bc private plane price sounded expensive to him

The fact that he still has shooters on social media :pepe-cringe:

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
    mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• The fact that he still has shooters on social media :pepe-cringe:

well seungri does too

Even here......

so Im no longer surprised

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• well seungri does too

Even here......

so Im no longer surprised

:pepe-torch:

I'm tired of people defending horrible men because they had a parasocial relationship with them at one point :pepecute:

mKl7Ghm.png
    Flower field, that's where I'm at. Open land, that's where I'm at.

• Prostitution and human trafficking for sexual exploitation are often connected in Asia, especially in countries where prostitution is illegal etc.

Yes, there are legit adults who work the trade with their own consent but there also a large number that are trafficking victims that are forced into it due to debt bondage, no documents, or just vulnerable youths etc. Also, customers visiting these ‘business’ drive the demand for this criminal activity.

I don’t care if he was married before that is his personal life but if he is involved in illegal prostitution and trafficking, good-bye and don’t come back.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!