Korean food you want to try

• First thing I could think of was tteokbokki. I like to try a lot of things in general, although most of them probably aren't for me if they taste too "foreign". Anything spicy or with a lot of pepper will get me addicted, my poor stomach having to tolerate all that :pepe-sad:

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• To be completely honest, I really want to try tteokbokki and Jjajangmyeon! I’ve already tried kimchi (which is delicious btw), so I think those dishes are worth a try as well!

• None as not much of it is vegetarian/vegan. I’d be struggling.

there is vegetable bibimbap, and some common street foods are vegetable jeon, kimchi jeon, Tteokbokki, etc. And if you’re into spicy/tofu dishes there is 순두부찌개 (spicy soft tofu stew). There are a lot of different traditional korean tofu and kimchi dishes, so it won’t hurt to check them out too. :)))

"무중력으로 다시 수면으로 떠오를 때, 나는 다른 사람이되는 상상을한다" - 쿠사나기 모토코 (1995)

• I have so many things I want to try. Japchae is my all time favourite dish and I've started making homemade kimchi though it probably doesn't come even close to the real thing.

Bulgogi sounds delicious, as well as Haejangguk, Jajangmyeon, Galbi jjim. I want to try making Tteokbokki and Hotteok at home soon.

Let Me Shine Bright 

4cfec65d8f2ca1e10d2992f8538ac5a70f371b16.gifv 41044baf21b673edaead3ab264714cfafe489aeb.gifv 330ae6c6236e9f54e2a629bf61728a4f2a08a326.gifv

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!