theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "SAFETY CONCERNS"... BTS BUSAN CONCERT CHANGES VENUE

• theqoo][EXCLUSIVE] "SAFETY CONCERNS"... BTS BUSAN CONCERT CHANGES VENUE

bypannchoaSeptember 02, 2022

AVvXsEiuL4tp2Gj5XT1MS2X0DUq9-79Fa31fkVrC9Vc3z4OwNt4jQaNNzTQgBm_Zl02OLkBe1WOx7q_U675sKEraQH2I5Qdppm2d1kCQkAUED3XYPWr7R3okVFvqRXjUpOPgpXQOSNOiMkn1D8YpZa7wwEK5ggRJcEI2IcBMuf_6f4NKLW0i5nteTS6BCMTW=s16000

The venue eventually changed amid concerns such as safety accidents surrounding the group BTS' '2030 Busan World Expo concert' scheduled to be held in Busan next month.

According to multiple concert preparation officials, the venue for BTS' 'Yet To Come' in BUSAN' concert, which was originally scheduled to be held at the old Ilgwang Special Stage, Busan on the 15th of next month, was moved to 'Busan Asiad Main Stadium'.

Hybe, the agency of BTS, is known to have changed the venue to the Busan Asiad Main Stadium after discussion due to concerns about the venue.

original post: here

1. Fiouh what a relief

2. King-Myㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ💜💜💜 This is our victory, seriously what a relief, you guys worked hard!!!! This is a revival!!!

3. This should've been the case from the start, seriously what a relief they changedㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. If they didn't change it, there would've been 100% an accident

5. Because of the news of Busan's land survey, they changed the location right awayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm going crazy

6. Army you worked hard, you saved the lives of 100K people

7. Bangtan fans really suffered

8. This is the right thing to do... What a relief that it was changed

9. Wow this turned out so well congrats congrats

10. They are so late but it's still good sigh..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!