The next bts member to debut will hit big on charts

• Since BP is making a comeback it'll motivate armys to work hard lol. I hope its my favourite member.

Approved the thread.
  • Honestly I don’t care I just want to see BTS creative solo vision, jack in the box was a pleasant surprise, that lolla set was iconic in so many different ways :pepeflushed:

• who is your favorite member :-) ?

• It will depend on how their solo is handled.

Jhope worked immensely on his solo, but the way hybe handled it, diminished 40% of the hype

• Well if Jungkook that is going to make he's solo debut i do believe that he's going to do well after all he has a pretty solid fan base and he's one of the biggest member

• V

oh cool. Do you think the whole fandom will support him or will it be like with jhope? fandom only supporting their bias/divided?

• oh cool. Do you think the whole fandom will support him or will it be like with jhope? fandom only supporting their bias/divided?

armys rn are waiting for their bias to debut
    only time will tell

• oh cool. Do you think the whole fandom will support him or will it be like with jhope? fandom only supporting their bias/divided?

Guys please stop expecting whole fandom to support everyone equally. Everyone wants their bias to have more success.

• Do you realize how embarrassing you sound ? "BP will motivate army".

Gosh the OBESSION

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!