SHINee singing Dynamite?

• It has been reported that SHINee were asked which song they would like to cover from another group while promoting their new album on Kim Shinyoung's radio show. Taemin suggested BTS' Dynamite, as he likes the song a lot.

Anyone else want to see more of this?

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

I would be so hyped!!! Both groups are amazing at what they do, plus after seeing SHINee's cover of IU, I want more soft and wholesome interactions between idols (instead of all the drama).

• I knew I could trust in my taste and liked Taemin for a reason.

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Reminds me of how Baek also had Dyna on his playlist. Dynamite is a fave of many idols, Taeyeon sang it too with her niece IIRC.

Edited once, last by paradis ().

• I knew I could trust in my taste and liked Taemin for a reason.

External Content twitter.com

Reminds me of how Baek also had Dyna on his playlist. Dynamite is a fave of many idils, Taeyeon sang it too with her niece IIRC.

it is an incrediibly feel good song. I have a lot of non kpop friends who enjoy it a lot so I'm not surprised a lot of other idols like it as well.

• That'd be great, both are my favs :waterr:

it is an incrediibly feel good song. I have a lot of non kpop friends who enjoy it a lot so I'm not surprised a lot of other idols like it as well.

Yup, I was watching a reaction channel who only react to Bollywood/Indian content and after finishing the reaction, they were commenting what they feel about the song and one of the reactor said that recently his daughter made him listen to a song and its so good, he's in love with it etc etc but he couldn't remember the title so he searched it up in his phone and it was none other than Dynamite - BTS, it made me realize how loved this song is. :yesr:

External Content m.youtube.com

Starting at 6:15

Yup, I was watching a reaction channel who only react to Bollywood/Indian content and after finishing the reaction, they were commenting what they feel about the song and one of the reactor said that recently his daughter made him listen to a song and its so good, he's in love with it etc etc but he couldn't remember the title so he searched it up in his phone and it was none other than Dynamite - BTS, it made me realize how loved this song is. :yesr:

Oooh that's great, job well done for the daughter! :omgr:

OMG, these two were my fave BW reactors. Dynamite is so appealing to the gp, love to see it.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!