Seven O'Clock Disbands

• I hate 2021 so far

First Enoi now Seven O'Clock

WHYYYYYYYYYY

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

My Hangyeom and Taeyoung

How am I going to sit here now and bitch about all the food

he keeps posting on instagram.

I'm so super sad

March 2, 2021

On August 29, 2020, Seven O'Clock released their 5th project album Highway with the lead single "Hey There". They hosted their World Live Showcase on the same day. On March 2, 2021 it was announced that the group has disbanded.

On March 2, Seven O'Clock's label Forest Network announced via the group's fan cafe,

"After a lengthy discussion between the agency and the Seven O'Clock members, it was decided that as of March 2, 2021, the group will halt all activities. Although the group has halted formal activities under the name of Seven O'Clock, we are currently discussing each of the members' future promotion plans. After sufficient discussion with each member, we will do our best to support them in their individual endeavors. We apologize for delivering such sudden news, and we sincerely thank all fans who cherished Seven O'Clock until now."

• I'm going to miss Hangyeom's instagram posts with all the food he kept posting, i remember going how does this boy eat so much and not gain weight.

Taeyoungs smile everything :(

Hey there was such a bop :(

stream hey there for memories

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content www.youtube.com

• External Content www.youtube.com

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!