[enter-talk] THE WORST BACKWARD GIFT FROM IAC

• [enter-talk] THE WORST BACKWARD GIFT FROM IAC

bypannchoaAugust 02, 2022
    AVvXsEjZlxSzPKsZAsgOIjNQyBGQ2pVzGSXuZ0IrpzR15Njs47AwSaya7oYi1s3p4KT7zIX1385QcZuGpf6F7T637RIgTBLEmJR0peokpRSzwzfzsqVKVYEynlpeDPCjbozCsCQCRJYO_YzetXCITr7RplaRH6sBdDz9yAcBiqaqW8EU06Yycubc_R1pI_uh=s16000

AVvXsEhKVBnTeeNrS3gXvVXvlGy2liJtC_ZXCMhFjl7IEpBjRUlVO7B-u_T-xZRwKb2bafRRUMSXfbFbhIkQ4VB4LQEwsT0NdOlBMqYHdVQwos7ncl8U4dmO9oy_Jdhu6qak_j0Au0Y70zXQtRm5xFav0nVRscbyRQQJVLIhV0JfR9qyulHaRupMO3L27CJD=s16000

They gave the fans who attended the recording 5 photocards each
    But right now, they're already selling the photocards at that price

55.0 = 550K won (419$)

If they sold everything, it becomes my monthly wage

original post: here

1. If you're a fan, won't you want to treasure them? And these prices are ridiculously high

2. Wow this is seriously too muchㅠㅠㅠ How can you sell it at that priceㅠㅠ

3. No but the kids all look pretty on them, but compared to an album's photocard, this isn't that much different;; but the rarity value must be daebak

4. Even the real fans who receive those through streaming events resell their photocards at prices like theseㅇㅇ Especially for idols who are popular overseas, international fans purchase lots of those

5. I seriously don't understand why people buy photocards as if it was some premium goods. And doing things like that will just reinforce its supply. What kind of dog culture is that?

6. Are they jokingㅋㅋㅋㅋ It'll just raise the price in the market

7. Chaeryeong's photocards are indeed pretty

8. But I bet lots of people will be willing to pay that price for themㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

9. ? Who would even pay that much for photocards...

10. Who would be ready to spend 550K won on this, even for f*cking gorgeous unreleased photocards, they're sold at 200K won eachㅋㅋ Was ITZY's fans seats that small?

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!