[theqoo] NMIXX'S SULLYOON'S FACE SIZE IN REAL LIFE (PHONE PICTURES OF IAC)

• [theqoo] NMIXX'S SULLYOON'S FACE SIZE IN REAL LIFE (PHONE PICTURES OF IAC)

bypannchoaAugust 01, 2022

AVvXsEib8DScMQ-16tMBDzjG7VbTiQwox9FluE7O-F-oPmQEDsbBJSsgxMwC712RIB2FCleoxyhX87VkT7dcahgdl43sNPV81ZmHFj1Mk6U9xH0O7WGBNDfRqZHsfAtN5gZnwloNIY0UqqR6ee9BhWWwywNDeW9pY_7L6h3OpDlzQX5L1Sj0196dlyAmFIEf=s16000

External Content twitter.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

"Be careful, if you hurt Yoona, I'll become a gangster"

original post: here

1. ??? Wow I can't believe this

2. She's totally a baby Bambieㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Seriously her face is freaking small but her features look refreshing, she's freaking gorgeous

3. Her face is as small as an ostrich's egg????????

4. So people can indeed fit eyes, nose and lips in such a small face...

5. No but even her dancing looks like a dollㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ She doesn't just looks like a doll, she's really a doll

6. Is she a mannequin? She doesn't look real daebak

7. No but her face size aside, her neck is as long as a deer what the

8. ?? How can someone's face look like that. How can you look like an edit on Snow app?

9. It's my first time seeing someone with such a long neck, but with her head being so small, her neck looks even longer

10. She's totally a celebrity, anyone can tell she's a celebrity..

LAFBL0s.gif

let us gather around for the lord’s prayer:

Nævis we love you. You are the one who protected me when i was in trouble. MY victory, one SYNK DIVE. I know your sacrifices. Let’s meet surely after the resurrection.

Æmen

:pepe-pray:

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!